Friday, June 4, 2021

Sohimi LG362 Blowjob Masturbator

 One of the positive aspects of participating in the Turn Up the Heat Challenge, was being connected with the company that sponsored it. This week I tested Sohimi's Blowjob Masturbator. I was looking forward to this toy because I love oral sex, both giving and receiving. For me, oral sex is preferable to intercourse, I love the visual of a partner's mouth on my cock, the sensation, and the dynamic of someone on their knees pleasuring me.

 


 

The Blowjob Masturbator is meant to simulate oral sex by combining the vibration simulation of Sohimi's male masturbators with the additional suction feature. I envisioned the Blowjob Masturbator to fit like their other masturbators, containing a long silicone sleeve to fit over the full length of the shaft. This was not the case, at best it fit around the top but would not fit any further. I thought it was due to the toy being too small and later realized that it is not meant to fit all the way over my shaft. Like oral sex, the pleasure comes (pun intended) from the suction. The top button activates the vibration, along with various rhythms and the bottom button provides suction. With both features operating, you get the enjoyment of a vibrating masturbator and it remains firm over the penis as it wraps tight around the head. What I also liked was being able to thrust at my own pace. It also comes with several audio bytes of a woman moaning. Similar to the previous toy toy, the noises are not particularly groundbreaking but add another layer of eroticism that makes the pleasure of the Blowjob Masturbator more enjoyable. Once I found the right rhythm and suction, I had the most intense orgasm I've had since trying out Sohimi's toys. As always there was trial and error with figuring out what works, but I've always been pleasantly surprised with the result once I found the right setting for me.

 As I have tested Sohimi's toys, one thing I've realized is the importance of the lube that is most effective. Sohimi's provides lube with all of their products, and it does feel good. The viscosity tends to be on the thicker end, which means it feels good but I've noticed it tends to dry really quick. So, be sure to coat a lot of it in the toy and around the penis. Another alternative is Uberlube which is more liquid based. I've found this most helpful for me because it tends to last longer for me. Regardless of what lube you use, I'd highly recommend the Blowjob Masturbator, offering a particular sensation that other masturbators might not provide.

No comments:

Post a Comment