Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Sohimi Sex Toy Review

 I guess Sohimi really liked my previous review because they wanted me to review a second toy of theirs. Today I'm reviewing the Vibrating Penis Pump. I was hesitant to give this a try because I tend to shy away from things that involve increasing thickness of my penis. I've used cock rings in the past and although they are fun, there have been some minor pain that makes it less enjoyable.

 


 

 

 I was glad to have been proven wrong. The suction from the penis pump didn't seem noticeable at first, but after a few minutes i did feel it fit nice and tight around my cock. I mistakenly forgot to but the ring around the base of the silicone sleeve and thought it did not make a difference. THAT WAS INCORRECT. The ring makes a huge difference. That is where the suction of the pump really takes effect, I could feel it pulling tighter over me. So my first recommendation is test it with your finger just to gauge how powerful the suction is. You can turn it off immediately if it's too much. There's also a second button that stops the suction temporarily so you can adjust to the sensation.

In addition to the suction, the vibration was what i enjoyed the most. It has several different vibration rhythms as well as several different intensities, much like the previous toy. What was nice about the penis pump was it was not as heavy as the other, which meant it allowed me to hold and thrust at my own comfort and pace. This made it more enjoyable for me once I got the right rhythm, I could take my time enjoying each different mode without it slipping off. I'm learning that I like a constant vibration rather than the short bursts. I definitely felt i could last longer using this. For me, this felt closer to mimicking intercourse but I'm also someone who finds pleasure being able to have more control of my own movements. That being said, the automatic vibrator is fun for just a different experience, the intensity in particular. So, I like how both felt but I think in terms of ease of use I'll stick with the penis pump. I also can see myself using the pump as a vibrator without the suction or even without the vibration, so there are many ways you can enjoy this and it's reasonably priced at $53.99. I'm so glad Sohimi helped push me out of my comfort zone. Like the other toy, it comes with a USB cord to recharge and a small tube of lube. It also comes with a nice bag to carry all of it in that makes it easier to transport on say an airplane (have fun watching the reaction of security if you take it as a carry on). 

 So with one week of the National Masturbation Month of May, treat yourself or a partner to one of Sohimi's many vibrating toys and enjoy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment