Saturday, October 27, 2018

Immodest Collection Volume 2 sneak peek

I know it's been a long time since I posted, sadly my second and third year of doctoral school has been busier and more emotionally draining than I had anticipated, I'll discuss that a bit more in my other post. Still, I've been slowly chipping away at three new embarrassment stories for the next Immodest Collection anthology. This is a piece I drew for one of them and I thought I'd share a little sneak peek of what I have in store in celebration of #humiliationday. Also, I'm offering a 50% off coupon for the first volume of the Immodest Collection. Use the code VM77G



Noelle held her hands up, “Robin, chill. The dorms have laundromats, I can try to get the stain out before the awards ceremony.” She reached for the dress, only to pause as Robin grabbed the other end. “What are you doing?”

Robin wanted to pull the dress out of Noelle's hands but feared it might rip. “You swear you’ll bring it back?”

“Yes, why wouldn’t I?”

“Do I need to spell it out?” Robin raised an eyebrow at Noelle. “Because I broke up with you.”

Noelle could not hold back her laughter, “Actually, you slept with the 'med school student' and then broke up with me because that was easier instead of talking about it.”

“See? It's comments like that are why I’m a little hesitant to hand over my dress.”

Noelle exhaled, slow but loud, “Robin, I was hurt about our breakup because I cared about you and I still do. That’s why I’m trying to help. I understand you don’t trust me, but I know how hard you've worked to get this job and how important it is for you to make a good impression. Despite my feelings, I do want to help.”

With her eyes closed, Robin squeezed the dress in her hand, taking a deep breath before finally letting go. “Okay, thank you. But I’m serious Noelle, I need it back by 5:30. I can’t go to the ceremony like this."

Noelle threw the dress over her shoulder and grabbed her cleaning cart. “Now that I’d like to see.” She winked and stuck her tongue out. She put her headphones back in and rolled her janitor cart out of Robin’s office. “By the way, you might want to close your blinds.” She shouted before closing the door

Robin turned her head and squealed once she saw the outdoor court from her window. The stony paths were flooded with students leaving class. Robin sprung from her seat and kept an arm over her bra as she brought the drapes down. She groaned as she slumped back into her office chair. She caught a glimpse of the clock on her wall, 3:46. She kept her arms crossed over her chest, wondering if Noelle's comment was meant to be cheeky, or hint that Robin had just gift-wrapped the perfect revenge for her ex-girlfriend.






No comments:

Post a Comment