One of the earliest story ideas I had when I started filming embarrassed and exposed videos was a character I created when I began drawing. The character never had an official name, just the Librarian, but someone thought the name Emma Barrassed would be a good one. I can't remember where I first came up with her, I just liked the idea of a nerdy librarian being caught reading my embarrassed and exposed erotica being stripped and exposed in my favorite type of embarrassing underwear, heart-print panties with a garter belt. This is what would inspire the video, Librarian Discovers her Embarrassed Naked Female Fantasy
With each drawing the character would evolve, her horror in being caught in her embarrassing underwear, using one of my books to cover her chest would evolve into a secret embarrassment kink where she enjoyed the act of being exposed naked and embarrassed turned her on, leading to her own embarrassment of being caught naked humping a pillow to the point of orgasm
And of course, if you subscribe to my newsletter, she makes an appearance along with my other OC, Valentina, who shares her fondness for the same style of underwear as they hold up the banner to my newsletter.
Fetish filmmaking is about bringing fantasy to life. I thought it would be cool to take the Librarian character and re-recreate some of the drawings to tell a story about a Librarian who discovers the Embarrassed Naked Femme genre through reading the Immodest Collection and becomes turned on from exploring it. It would just take some time to find a model who had the same color hair. That's when Kat Snow appeared making several fantasies come true. You already saw her bring Lara Croft's embarrassed naked exposure to life in video and photo formats. The next video we would shoot together was what would become Librarian Discovers her Embarrassed Naked Female fantasy.
Wardrobe wise this was one of the easier ones to film as Kat had all of the wardrobe pieces I was looking for, including the underwear. The other challenge was figuring out how to introduce an element of the story, sleepwalking, sleepstripping, and sleep masturbating, without being banned by the clip stores. Right now they have been cracking down on a lot of videos that seem to violate banned words/content the credit card companies are pressuring them to restrict. The use of AI regulating these guidelines has been a disaster, banning words that include part of a banned word. For example, with the Lara Croft enf videos, I couldn't use the word Tomb Raider. In regards to this video, any videos where it would imply someone is sleeping and not giving consent to sex, I felt I was in the clear since it was just Kat on screen solo. The reason I wanted to introduce sleep, or in this case, parasomnias (yay psychology degree giving me new words), was because I thought the best way someone would develop an ENF fetish without knowing what it was, was through a dream like fantasy. Knowing a bit about parasomnias from my day job, it was cool to apply some of my knowledge in writing the script, such as the book on parasomnias that Kat reads (bonus points if you recognize the last names of the editors).
This clip was pretty straight forward, but the trick I wanted to pull off was a dream, reality sequence where we would shift back and forth between Kat in a dream thinking she's naked at work (a common embarrassing dream that many folks can have and has been parodied in TV and movies) but then switch to reality where Kat is stripping in her sleep. We shot both sequences uninterrupted separate, I think we filmed the naked scenes first before Kat got dressed...to get undressed again. This can take up the most time in filming ENF videos, especially with multiple videos being filmed back to back. This is why I'll sometimes shoot things out of order based on the script for ease of time. I remember this was late in the evening, we were both getting a bit tired. I wasn't sure how this was going to turn out when I edited it, if splicing the two scenes (naked dream vs stripping in her sleep) would make linear sense.
I was so happy watching the video in its first edited draft. Adding the wavy transition effect with a dreamy sound effect was just what the clip needed telling the story of the Librarian in a deep dream state imagining she's naked and embarrassed, thanks to the ENF erotica she read planting the seeds of what would be her own exhibitionist fantasy. I also like how Kat nailed the dialogue of the Librarian processing why she would desire to be naked and embarrassed, all the while stripping out of her clothes down to her embarrassing underwear. This was also a shift in that typically the model gets naked at the end of the ENF script but I thought it would be a nice change to introduce that first, while also showing the surprise of her embarrassing panties.
The final shot was of course, recreating the pillow humping scene. It looked great. The sound....not so much. As you can tell from the blooper, something I didn't anticipate was how noisy my bed would be. Kat was a trooper for keeping in character because the sound is obnoxious, it's hard for me not to laugh and so I can't imagine how hard it was for Kat to stay in character while the bed frame creaked. The most annoying part, was all I needed to do was tighten the bolts to the frame and it wouldn't been easily resolved. But I did get the shot I wanted, a recreation of the drawing of the Librarian with her panties around her feet while she is caught humping a pillow.
This clip will come out a few weeks before sENFtember, a month where we celebrate our fetish with artists drawing prompts per day. I don't have the time to devote to each prompt but I wanted to have a clip that best celebrated the ENF kink and its erotic enjoyment that many of us love about it. Thank you Kat for bringing two fantasies to life, we hope y'all enjoy checking the video out!





No comments:
Post a Comment