Tuesday, June 4, 2024

An epic Final Fantsy style ENF/EUF film shoot with Devious Skunk and how cars were a bigger threat than the weather

Technically I am on a week-long vacation. As an ENF/EUF erotica writer, artist, and filmmaker this just means I use that free time to focus on my kinky projects instead of actually resting. As exhausting as that is, I am so pleased to finally release my newest ENF/EUF film, Embarrassment Quest!

I had envisioned the idea of a Final Fantasy turn-based narrated combat style ENF clip for years ever since I started writing ENF scripts. It was something I don't think I had seen done before and once I made the leap into making films, this idea was at the top of my list. Since it's a fantasy type idea, I knew the character would need to use a weapon. If you follow Devious Skunk you may know that she is a circus performer and in real life uses a whip in her performances. It was no mystery who I was going to reach out to when I was ready to shoot this and Skunk was 100% on board for this epic, silly, and sexy exposed and embarrassed film.

If you would've told me I'd be in the outdoor space of a stranger shooting close up shots of stuffed animals and directing a naked model, I wouldn't have believed you. Finding any shoot space to do these films is one of the most challenging parts of fetish content making. Luckily, I found someone who was kind and open enough to let me book time and shoot in their outdoor space. One of my biggest fears was that it would rain the day of shooting. Michigan weather is unpredictable and it was actually snow in April that delayed Skunk and I's shoot for Officer Undressed. Luckily the weather was gorgeous. I arrived an hour early to block out my shots and also shoot closeups of the Quokka wizard. If you're wondering why I chose a Quokka to be Skunk's enemy, well you might want to check out the ENF Lounge Discord where it was determined a long time ago by the community that the Quokka would be the representative animal for exposure and embarrassment!

I learned a lot from making this film because there was a specific look I tried to mimic. The story was meant to be told similar to how the Final Fantasy games used to do it through blue narration text boxes.

Nagyobb méret | Kép megtekintése - összehasonlítás album - Final Fantasy  VII Remake | Gamekapocs


While this was tedious to edit because every scene required adding text, animating it to side scroll and then sync it up with an audio sound effect, it made the actual shoot day so much smoother and efficient because I did not need to worry about recording audio. I could coach Skunk through each scene knowing that all of the actual sound would be dubbed using music. The turn-based style engine in Final Fantasy games lends itself to a perfect exposed and embarrassed clip because it allows for quick jump cuts between being clothed and being stripped.

 

  


Just when I thought things were smooth sailing, as usual, once I started editing, I learned of a whole new unexpected issue that comes up with shooting outside....CARS..

 

Nothing ruins a fantasy style setting like a good ol delivery truck passing by, or a huge YELLOW jeep parked waaaaaay in the distance that I didn't see until editing. Like flies, I couldn't seem to get rid of cars in the shots I wanted, which left me with a few choices, find a different shot at the expense of giving up my favorite, cutting a scene up to avoid the shot with the car in it, or try to manipulate the image to keep the car out of frame. This is why 2 days of editing turned into about 2.5 as I spent the afternoon adjusting frame-by-frame to try and keep the car out of focus while also keeping the shot as steady as possible on Skunk. I won't say it was perfect, but that's been the fun part of filming, learning new techniques to adapt when things don't go as I'd hoped. It took longer to make than my previous films, but watching Embarrassment Quest with sound effects and music really paid off. It mimics a video game and its exactly what I would want in an exposed and embarrassed clip, funny creative ways of being stripped, sexy undies (I'm so happy I got to help make a fundoshi to keep in theme with the medieval feel), and lots of shots of Skunk covering her nakedness in embarrassment. There's a nice naked walk of shame she does that I loved because we got to use the large outdoor space to imitate a travel sequence in RPG games.

I'm also most appreciative of Skunk not just for her awesome performance but her willingness to shoot silly and spicy fetish content. She too has an appreciation for the silly and absurd and when I pitched to her the concept of a warrior fighting stuffed animals she was in. I've said before how you can tell an actor who isn't comfortable acting embarrassed and one who is. Skunk had never acted ENF before but you'd never know. Her comedic expression and timing in these films make both Officer Undressed and Embarrassment Quest some amazing ENF films that makes her characters come to life. She genuinely acts embarrassed, so much so she is able to naturally blush! Apart from her acting, she's also a kind and lovely person to work with. We both laughed, made jokes, and admired all the critters who visited our "set." I guess deer, chipmunks, bunnies, toads and spiders also like ENF. Skunk's fun, playful energy helped me ignore the anxiety I often have when I worry about how the shoot will go and it made the 4 hours of filming whizz by. She's also a creative artist herself and came up with some great ideas to help me make a 10 minute exposed and embarrassed clip I'm very proud of. I hope you get the chance to check it out and if you like it, please leave are review on Manyvids. You can also support Skunk by going to her OF, please do, because she is so talented and I look forward to when I can work with her on another project.



No comments:

Post a Comment