Sunday, May 10, 2020

Featured artist: HitchToons


If you would've told me back in 2003 when I first discovered enf that artists would be creating their own animation, I wouldn't have believed you. Enter HitchToons

HitchToons is a UK artist who creates enf artwork and animation. His enf content is focused on scenarios where the person is unaware that they are naked, such as stripping my telekinesis, paranormal forces, or invisible clothes coming to life. A noteable things about HitchToons’ work is that he is now starting to create animation, something that used to be rare in the enf genre. Like many artists, I found HitchToons’ work on DeviantArt and became an avid follower. His animation clips are great quality, from the vibrant colors of the art, to the use of voice actors and sound edited in. As more animation in enf becomes popular, I wanted to feature HitchToons’ work and listen to another UK artist talk about enf. Enjoy!





Q. how long have you been creating art?

A. Most of my life really but I'd say in my teen years it started to kick off, I started doing comic books in High School and I would spend my time in the Library doodling.

Q. how did you first discover enf and what about it appealed to you?
What inspired you to create enf art?

A. I think when I started watching B movies in my teens it expanded my imagination, Invisibility was the thing that interested me the most so I started doing art relating to that.

Q. It seemed that for the longest time, enf in animation was rare unless it was commercially done. What was the genesis of you creating the animated shorts you've been making?

A. Well I've always wanted to do animation when I went to College but I couldn't hack it (this was 2006) but I have been self teaching the tools and in recent history I was able to create them. I always looked for ENF animations but not many out there so I decided hey why not make my own and I can direct the scenes myself.



Q. Enf tropes usually involve the setup to the stripping followed by the resolve of the person lodging their clothes and their reaction. Does this dynamic differ in animation vs still art? If so, how does it differ?

A. Yes I see alot of the surprised reaction type ENF like the "Benny Hill" style but I like the unaware strippings and reaction at the end or none at all. I like this idea as I love casual nudity so it fits with both. It also has a paranormal element to it i.e hypnosis or ghost stripping.



Q. I've noticed a lot of living clothes fetish pieces on DA lately, where a character's clothes come to life and walk away. What about the living clothes trope do you enjoy in enf?

A. Oh the paranormal angle works very well with living clothes especially with Ghost or telekinesis. There is a big fanbase out there. I think the popularity stems from the uncontrollable situation that the ENF crowd love and the Embarrassment that follows, it can fit into any scenario.



Q. ENF is not a common fetish, once you discovered it, did you feel alone/ashamed of your kink or did you know of others who shared an interest?

A. I felt non of those really I just did it and see if anyone liked my style and ideas, it could be said about writers of ENF too.

Q. how did you discover other enf lovers on the internet and how did you find your "community?"

A. DeviantArt was the platform I uploaded my adult content as not many other Art websites would allow it. I started posting ENF stuff in 2017 with alot of reaction and comments which brought in a conversation. I was able to find a community on DeviantArt, one of the first artist to reach out to me was a DA member called TrippingEther, since then we livestream together and we set up a Discord and I even met Him when I visited the United States. I'd recommend checking out His channel too.

Q. I'm seeing more animation vids being created using 3d models as well as animation. how do you see Enf art evolving? where would you like to see it go?

A. The 3D model stuff is amazing. I've seen animation become popular too as it's light hearted slap stick. I'd like to see more Sci/Fi, paranormal ENF in the future such as Invisibility and magic stripping i.e clothes disappear in the middle of a meeting. These's so much creativity from the community and I would urged more artists to explore it and don't feel "Embarrassed" doing Embarrassment content.



 Q. Regarding your focus on Invisible/telekinesis/ghost stripping, what B movies or any other media are your favorites that you remember?

A. I remember movies like the Invisible Maniac and Tales from the crypt had some good ENF scenes, I've also seen some Japanease B movies which no longer can be found on the internet, lost in history.

Q. I think this might be the first time I’ve heard someone talk about artists feeling embarrassed about embarrassment content. Is this a common concern artists have shared? What is the embarrassment about do you think?

A. I think it boils down to ridicule , some artists feel like they can't create things because of negative feedback same goes for any artistic medium. My advice to any artist who is Shy ..."never pre judge what your audience will think, let them view the work. Also never feel like you have to justify your work, we are all different that's what makes us unique. Whats the worst that could happen?". I've seen some amazing artwork and comicboks in the fetish artworld from breast expansion to tickling feet.



Q. How can people best support your work?

A. You can find me on deviantart under HitchToons where you can buy some of my E-Comics via the HitchToons store Gallery , if you want to donate to me you can do via the link www.paypal.me/hitchartuk . Also I have a Patreon www.patreon.com/HitchToons where you can become a patron and get exclusive content not found anywhere else. I do commissions too , more info here https://www.deviantart.com/hitchtoons

No comments:

Post a Comment