It's a great image because it takes a classic badass hero and introduces humiliation through exposing and embarrassing her as she is in the dilemma of being unable to pull her shorts up, left exposed to the viewer. It was this premise that gave me the idea to write my own Lara Croft Embarrassed Exposed Parody.
This happened to me on my Loyalfans when I tried to post a bonus pic of Kat as Lara Croft in our Embarrassed Underwear photo set. It didn't pass the guidelines and was restricted, which makes me glad the pic below was cropped to cut off the gun as that's my favorite image of Kat cosplaying as Lara. For some sites, I couldn't use the word "trap" either. Much of this is not coming from the clip stores but the credit card companies that are pressuring them as well as video game platforms for banning content they deem as inappropriate. This leads to a larger issue with an overly conservative, likely religious based, campaign across the globe of people pushing for age verification laws to "protect" children from accessing porn.
The final thing I want to highlight is the skill it takes in acting in embarrassed naked parodies. Because of how much we have to shoot per video, I try to limit dialogue down to simple beats that would be broad guidelines that models can follow but also improvise. I have a specific premise I want their character to follow and I also like to see what models come up with creatively because it's very much their performance. Below is a screen shot of the script for the final scene.
This scene could easily have been a short 30 to 60 second moment. Kat improvised all of this into about 4+ minutes of comedy gold, mixing in the basic points of what was written and turning into a great humiliating moment for Lara as she struggles to stand in front of her class naked. In addition to acting embarrassed while covering up, she tells the rest of the story and takes her time going through each beat. A lot goes into acting and I'm so appreciative of Kat's skill as a model and actor. The concept was that Lara would be a cocky, overly-confident action hero who is a coward in the face of danger and Kat did fantastic work balancing both dimensions of her character. If you enjoyed Kat's photo sets of her as Lara Croft stripped to her underwear and then tied up and naked, you'll definitely want to check out Lara Croft Embarrassed in her Tighty Whities both in 1080p and 4k.

.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment